- Restless Leg Syndrome – What Is It and Do You Have It?
- Dr. Arlen Fleisher interviewed on Health Talk
- Understanding Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- What is pelvic congestion syndrome?
- What is chronic venous insufficiency?
- What are the causes of a swollen leg and can it be the result of venous diseases?
- What is deep vein thrombosis?
- How does ultrasound work in diagnosing venous disease?
- How do I choose a vein doctor?
- Best treatment for Reticular Veins or Green Veins?
- What is Foam Sclerotherapy?
- What is Venous Reflux?
- Leg Veins Removal and Coronary Artery Surgery
- Video about Varicose Veins
- What Is A Skin Ulcer?
- Do I Have To Treat Both Legs?
- How Will The Blood In My Veins Get Back To My Heart After All Of The Abnormal Veins Are Removed Or Destroyed?
- What Causes Varicose Veins?
- What Is A Phlebologist?
- Can I Be Cured Of My Varicose Veins?
- What Are Varicose Veins?
- What Is Phlebology?